United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Bakla in the Blue Oyster Lounge...

Go down

Blue Bakla in the Blue Oyster Lounge... Empty Blue Bakla in the Blue Oyster Lounge...

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:27 pm

Boy Bakla sat alone on his 3rd bottle of beer waiting for Dank to arrive at the Blue Oyster Lounge. What it really needed is some quality time with Kelly, but since Kelly is persuing her dreams, Boy Bakla's love for her would not allow it any hindrance. Taking another gulp straight from the bottle Boy Bakla wondered what is taking Dank so long.

Back to top Go down

Blue Bakla in the Blue Oyster Lounge... Empty Re: Blue Bakla in the Blue Oyster Lounge...

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:03 am

Dank walks in the Blue oyster looking to see if Bakla is here yet but see him/her sitting at the bar. Dank walk over to Bakla passing alot of rob hafford look-a-likes. Dank takes a sit next to Bakla and oreds a scotch.

Dank: Man his place changed a little, it was a biker bar last time i was here, but it kinda looks like a biker bar. oh well what up Bakla?

Back to top Go down

Blue Bakla in the Blue Oyster Lounge... Empty Re: Blue Bakla in the Blue Oyster Lounge...

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:12 am

"Just need some company Dank... It's been rough ever since this change." Boy Bakla gestured at its body. "On another note, I know there's no stopping of you and Sad Man's match. I just want a promise that there'll be no funny stuff... Joker and The Carnival may interfere and I doubt you can stop them if they do, but at least don't join in if that happens, just step back. Can I count on you for that Dank?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 am

Dank: As far as i'm concerned i never asked for interfence in any of my matches expact Chriso i really didnt want him to win at the time. I know Sad Man got allegement bitch. Joker did hurt Jonesy and i like Jonesy, i do he a cool dude. hell i even liked good ole Sad Man. Until he hit Joker after the match at Point of No Return, he wanted Joker and he talks all how hard life is come he a black guy from england with tatts and 'hawk i've seen how the women swoon for him he lays it on thick, he just a f'n whinier. he wants Joker he should of just had another match with him, not hit him like like atfer the match, Joker ging top be a dad and Sad Man trys to take his living from him, i'm sorry Bakla we all liked Sad Man But til Jokers 100% i'm stepping up and calling him out i'll fight him til i got nothing left and dig deeper then i have before.

Last edited by Dank Buddha on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cos me dumb d-u-m dumb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:13 am

"Well just be careful out there, both of you are my friends and though it pains me to see both of you go at each other, I know that it is inevitable at this point." Boy Bakla paused to collect his thoughts. "Iwas planning to propose to Kelly tonight... I really planned it for tonight, but it seems that she has something else to do... Well I guess I could propose next week after the show...." Boy Bakla took a big gulp from the bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down