United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Bakla Wants Blood...

Go down

Boy Bakla Wants Blood... Empty Boy Bakla Wants Blood...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Boy Bakla's mind was in disarray when it entered the GM's office. Only one thing was on the mind of our favorite hermaphrodite and that's to find Kelly.

"Hello? Brandon? Mrs. W? Anyone home? I need to ask for a match. I know Totca is slated to face Darkness, but I want a shot at Totca first in a match with special stipulations. I am sure Totca knows more than he is willing to tell about Kelly's abduction and I want a match where if I win he has to reveal all or be fired. If I lose I am willing to go unpaid for the whole season. So can I have the match?" Boy Bakla asked anxiously.

Last edited by Boy Bakla on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla Wants Blood... Empty Re: Boy Bakla Wants Blood...

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Brandon looks up at Bakla and gets an awkward look on his face. He shakes his head like he's shaking out the cobwebs and looks back at Bakla.

Brandon: ok Bakla. All or nothing huh? I'll sign this match contract. But I do have to tell you I really do prefer you lose so I don't have to pay you. But if that's your choice then so be it. Anything else?
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:43 pm

"No thank you, that would be all, but don't count on me losing, I WILL win and make Totca regret getting Kelly involved in this fiasco." Boy Bakla replied before leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down