United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Challenge

Go down

Open Challenge Empty Open Challenge

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:40 am

"Introducing UFW's newest superstar, Bob "The Dragon""!
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
Bob "The Dragon" makes his way to the ring
mounting a custom chopper
two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring
There are cheers from the arena, as calls for unleash are screamed to the rafters.
Bob enters the ring and recieves a microphone from the ring announcer. He pulls the mic to his mouth.

Bob: Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for your warm welcome.

Cheers

Bob: I am a man of few words, but i want to say a couple of things before my career starts in UFW. Firstly I'd like to thank the wrestlers backstage for thier welcome, i already feel like i am at home here at UFW.

Cheers

Bob: And secondly, now i am here, i will show to the GM, guys backstage, you the fans and even those in other federations what i am all about.

Cheers, and chants of "Unleash"

Bob: So its simple. I issue an open challenge to those in the back, anyone, anytime in this very ring one on one.

An eruption of sound.

Bob: And to make it a bit easier...

Bob starts taking off his jacket, removes his glasses and gives them to the ring announcer.

Bob: So who is first for me to "Unleash the Dragon"

More screams and chants of "Unleash! Unleash!"

Bob: Or maybe i should issue the first challenge tonight? Cause tonight, my first night in UFW i see one of the best announcers in this industry destroyed by someone trying to make a name for themselves, thinking they are clever leveling an announcer and treating fans to some "Sports Entertainment".

So you know what, Powerhouse.

The roof erupts

You wanna entertain these fans? Then get in this ring, right now, or do i have to come back there and get you myself.

Last edited by BobTheDragon on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo error that was brought to my attention, and finding out my opponent i wanted to help it make sence.)

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Empty Re: Open Challenge

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:37 pm

off rp- unless you were trying to make a little joke, its UFW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:04 am

off rp, This has been edited, thanks for the heads up on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:08 am

A voice suddenly spoke throughout the arena's speakers
Power House: Woah! Big Words my Man... big words... You know throughout history many have donned the nickname dragon... We have the Ultimo Dragon, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, hell you might even be bruce lee...

The UWFtron shows Power House smoking somewhere in the arena
But I won't go down there tonight.. nope.. I don't think I'm gonna do that.. why? Because that's what everybody else wants me to do. That's what you want me to do, that's what the fans want me to do, that's what people backstage wants me to do... but if i do that.. where's the fun in that? Everybody wants something... Anyone care what I want?

Crowd boos and starts to chant.... but before they can do that Power House speaks

Power House: And just like what the script says... crowd should boo... call me a coward.. why don't you start with those power house sucks chants already.... Ei... BOB!!! I guess the unleash chants will come in next... but again we're not gonna get any ratings if we're gonna do what everyone expects us to do... Hey BOB? Don't dragons have dual lungs? Do you breathe fire and ice? Coz I happen to see a motorcycle burning in the parking lot.... WHOOOPSY DAISY! I guess I shouldn't have just carelessly thrown my cigarette near that motorcycle.... Now come to think of it... Is that motorcycle yours??? cause it's leaking gas.....

Camera zooms out showing Bob's motorcycle burning with Power House looking on with a wrench in one hand

Power House: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... this dragon sure is burning ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.. now I don't think any of you were expecting that! KABAAAM!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Power House calmly walks away laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down