United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Challenge Raffle...

Go down

Open Challenge Raffle... Empty Open Challenge Raffle...

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:13 am

Cher's music blast through the air waves as Boy Bakla steps out form the back wearing the UFW International title around its waist. On its hand is a fishbowl with a bunch of folded paper. The crowd clearly unreceptive to Bakla. "I see most of you are still dumb enough to be fooled by Kameron Thriller even though I exposed him as a fraud. But the again, I can't blame stupid people for being stupid..." The crowd BOOs loudly...

"But I am here today for a different matter... In this bowl are the names of the newcomers to UFW, and being a benevolent champion I will give one of these lucky newcomers a chance to become the UFW International Champion... Though I highly doubt it that they'll beat me..." More BOOs are heard...

"Oh shush... You all may boo me but in reality you are excited to see who will be the lucky individual... So without further ado the lucky wrestler that gets to appear with me in the ring will be..." Boy Bakla dipped its hand into the bowl and pulled out a paper reading it aloud... "Oh, this is a yummy one... RICHARD "THE DRAGON" JOHNSON!!!"

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Raffle... Empty Re: Open Challenge Raffle...

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:38 pm

off rp- i did write something but it sucked now i cant delete it so i have to edit what i ddi by sayin this sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:41 am

:::: Bubby Gump, Jamal, War, and the rest of the form Riot Superstars are hanging around backstage in a large shared locker room together In the background, the sound of running water can be heard as someone is using the shower. They are all transfixed around a TV watching the results of the lottery that just happened on UFW programming. The name is pulled, everyone’s breath is held in anticipation, and then suddenly a large cheer is heard around the room as the Riot Squad jumps up and down hugging and high fiving each other. The place is ecstatic in response to the title match lottery results. Elsewhere, the background noise of the shower stops. Out into the room from the showers walks Richard ‘The Dragon’ Johnson. Jamal Fatz and Supreme Knight come over to Johnson and clasp him on the shoulder with a big smile on their faces. ::::

Dragon: “Hey, what’s going on here?”

Supreme Knight: “Congratulations, great Dragon! The lottery for the challenger to the International championship has been drawn, and your name has been selected. Come Monday, there shall be a new champion crowned, and his name shall be Richard ‘The Dragon’ Johnson. So Shall It Be Written, So It Shall Be Done!”

Jamal Fatz: “Yeah dog :::: snickers :::: congratulations.”

:::: Both laugh and return to the celebration. Leaving Johnson confused. Accepting a few more slaps on the back and hearing a few more whispered conversations behind his back, Johnson goes up to Gump and tries to get some answers. ::::

Dragon: “Hey Gump, what’s with ‘Knight and Fatz, and what’s going on with this lottery?”

:::: Gump turns to Dragon with a huge grin on his face. Realizing Johnson’s ignorance is genuine, the smile shortens and Gump pulls the Dragon aside from the group. ::::

Gump: “Listen, Johnson. Its really all in good fun. The guys are really happy for ya. You’re the first of us to get a singles title shot. Win or lose, that says a lot about Riot’s influence here.”

Dragon: “So, what’s with the celebration? From your last comment, I guess you don’t think I have it in me to win this. I take on all comers. I don’t shrink back from any challenge.”

Gump: “Wait, you don’t know? :::The smile totally gone now, replaced by a look of concern. ::: Don’t you know who the champion is?”

Dragon: “Who cares who the champion is, I just said I take on all comers. Didn’t I stare down the monster Chriso, and save your tails from him, at the bar? You know it doesn’t matter to me. We’re here to dominate and we aren’t rookies here anymore. The Dragon’s Reign of Fire is here in the UFW and the International champion is just another victim.”

:::: Behind them, the sound of a cork popping interrupts the conversation for a moment. Fatz pops open a bottle of champaign for the occasion. Expecting another shower, Johnson tenses up. Instead, Fatz pours it over his head then the head of War, Chubbs, and so on, ignoring Dragon. ::::

Gump: “Dragon…. Richard…. Dick… listen to me. We’ve been friends for a while. You know the only truths in this business are the money and the miles. We’ve driven across this country in my pickup in between shows sharing gas and ‘shine. We’ve shared hotel rooms together, splitting the bed between the mattress and the box spring and flipping a coin to decide who gets what, because Riot was too cheap to pay us what we’re worth. We’ve paid our dues. We’re here in the big leagues now.”

Dragon: “Yes I know, Gump. We’ve been through a lot to get to the UFW. The money and the ladies are great here. What’s your point.”

Gump: “Ok, man. I’ll give it to ya straight. Dragon, the champion is Boy Bakla.”

Dragon: “Boy Bakla… wait, isn’t he the…. The gay fighter?!

:::: Both look back into the group. The champaign is flowing, the boys are cheering, singing, and jumping around and it finally dawns on the Dragon that they aren’t celebrating Johnson’s title match, they are celebrating that it isn’t them. The whole group finally decides to abandon their individual songs and sing together in unison. :::::

Riot Squad: “LET’S GET PHYSICAL! PHYSICAL! I WANNA GET PHYSICA-AL! LET’S GET A-PHYSICAL!”

:::: Bubba can’t take it anymore and busts out laughing, rejoining the group and chorus. Johnson, clearly not amused, grabs his gear and clothes from the locker and gets dressed in the shower area. Its time, again, for the Dragon to prepare for another fight. :::::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down