United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakla Speaks After the Show...

Go down

Bakla Speaks After the Show... Empty Bakla Speaks After the Show...

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Bakla walks out and enters the ring, its belt strapped around its waist, it raises the mic to its lips... "See all of you? Your hero Kam is really a ZERO!!! He lost his match to Tommahawk and I didn't even have to raise a finger... Tsk... Tsk... If you fans really cared about him wouldn't you tell him not to wrestle anymore in his condition? But what do you do? You push him on, if I'm not mistaken, I can positively say Everyone here wants him to die in the ring."

The crowd BOOs loudly...

"Oh shush! You boo at me but cheer on when I make fun of someone in my makeover segments. Someone always has to pay dearly for your entertainment. You people are not worth it..." Bakla continued to more BOOs and a couple of half-eaten food and drinks thrown into the ring at it.

"See? Not even proper respect for your International Champ. I have worked hard to earn that respect, but you know what? I don't need your respect co'z clearly I don't respect anyone of you!"
Bakla finished and stepped out...

Back to top Go down

Bakla Speaks After the Show... Empty Re: Bakla Speaks After the Show...

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:01 am

Kam comes walking out with a mic in hand.

Kam: Bakla the fans and me have had enough of your moronic, homo, stalker, butt plugging games.... Bakla im no hero and hell i could be a zero. But whats that make you when a zero could beat you down anyday of the week and not only that.... Well lets face it your soo messed up by this zero your life is a reck. Your not with Kelly anymore fans hate you...

Crowd "Scream in agreement with Kam"

Bakla I'll have that title befor I die, I swear on my life.

Kam drops mic and exits the arena.

Crowd keeps cheering " Kams gonna thrill you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 am

"Ooh... I'm sooo scaaared... Big words from the big barfer...." Bakla replied. "You want to end this? Let's have one final match then..." The fans cheer...

"But not now or anytime soon... Let's build up the suspense... Let's have our deciding match on the PPV! You and me Kam for the International Title..." Bakla proposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down