United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knockin the Door

Go down

Knockin the Door Empty Knockin the Door

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 9:12 am

*John Sheridan stops at the GM:s door and knocks*

Back to top Go down

Knockin the Door Empty Re: Knockin the Door

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 10:46 am

united front wrestling's legal counsel puts her teacup away.

"come in please. how can i help you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 1:50 pm

*John Sheridan enters the room and sits down in the empty chair infront of the desk.*

John Sheridan: I have an idea about how we can make wrestling a bit more profitable and more interesting. We both know that this is all about entertainment. Sadly my wrestler Balo thinks that this is the truth, he thinks that only the stronger will prevail and that is what makes fight so hard. He has a point. Strength and technique is needed to give wrestler credibility, but that isnt all. I think we can use his naivity and make profit out of it. As we saw in last match against stronger opponent he fightet untill the very end whe the sleeprhold put him down and audience loved him. We got 28 new fans in the fanclub and that huge amount for a young wrestler. Now i think is time to make it bigger. There isnt much that we can use to take it to next level. Balo has been a good wrestler, honest and he hasnt made any enemies but fortunately there is Mr Massivo. Balo and Massivo were a tag team. They wrestled together a long time and Balo likes him. I still havent made up my mind about Massivo, either he is really intelligent wrestler who can make wrestling very entertaining or then he just is that blood thirsty maniac we all can see. Wether is it one thing or another he would still make a perfect opponent. But it cannot be regular match. I was thinking about a small tournament where we can say pairings were drawn. And it cannot be the first match, but we must make sure they are able to wrestle each others. My idea is this. First round weak opponent that they will certainly both win and on second round they can meet. I admit they are not strong enough to be in tournament final.. even if it would be the perfect way to start a new rivalry. So what you think about this? Is this something we can make happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 9:25 pm

mrs. winslow listens attentively to mr. sheridan's proposal.

"well, there should be a reason why a tournament is needed. there should be a prize at the end. would you have any proposal on what the tournament participants would be fighting for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 1:08 am

*Sheridan takes a moment to think and then continues*

John Sheridan: Well there is allways the money. Then there is the glory. These are the things why people fight additional to hatred. One thing that will provide both is level 4 contract, a superstar! You will offer tournament winner lvl4 contract as soon as old one ends. For wrestler this means more money and more glory and it will make them fight hard. Of course you need to put couple of strong wrestlers in the tournament to who you are willing to give such a contract so there wouldnt be any down sides.

*John Sheridan rubs a bit his nose and continues*

John Sheridan: Then there is allways title tournaments. One possibility is to invent a new title. For example under 22 champion. Or we could go with classic.. tournament winner can challenge the champion. These are a bit boring options for price, but has been done many times and has allways interested audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 3:32 pm

"interesting proposals, mr. sheridan. i will bring these up with brandon and see if we can run a tournament, perhaps for next season. in the meantime do keep balo ready for matches," says mrs. winslow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 3:39 pm

*John Sheridan smiles and nods*

John Sheridan: That I will do. Thank you for your time.

*John Sheridan stands up, nods and walks out the door.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down