United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divalicious New International Champ Speaks...

Go down

The Divalicious New International Champ Speaks... Empty The Divalicious New International Champ Speaks...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:24 pm

Boy Bakla stepped into the middle of the ring, reveling the feeling of winning the gold and serving justice to its enemies. The crowd cheered as Bakla raised the visibly different International Championship belt which is now very PINK!! "As you can see I made over the International Championship belt... Black is boring..." Boy Bakla started to some chuckles from the crowd. "Anyway, I would like to thank you all for the support you've shown to me and Kelly through out our ordeal... And as the new International Champion I will make a statement to all challengers... IF YOU WANT A SHOT AT THE BELT, BE A GUEST AT BOY BAKLA'S MAKEOVER MANIA!!!" Boy Bakla shouted unto the mic to the delight of the crowd. "Now I would also like to announce the formation of the newest tag team sensation in UFW... Everyone welcome my half-brother with a fetish for little people... FUNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYBONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEESA!!!"

Back to top Go down

The Divalicious New International Champ Speaks... Empty Re: The Divalicious New International Champ Speaks...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:47 pm

FunnyboneSa visibly cringes at Boy Bakla's behavior and wonders what the hell Kelly is still doing with him.

"thanks for the intro Bro" "and yeah! it is time for certain members of this fed to get pawn'ed"
"damm since I came out of hospital with the concussion, I keep getting these flashes of murderous intent hope it doesnt cause trouble for me later"

"for the record I had nothing to do with the pink belt, and am sure that Boy Bakla is only kidding around.... You are right?"

Back to top Go down

The Divalicious New International Champ Speaks... Empty Re: The Divalicious New International Champ Speaks...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:02 pm

"No the belt stays PINK!!" Boy Bakla replied... "So now not only am I gonna dominate the tag division with my brother here, I will also dominate being the International Champ..."

"Um your head is kinda getting a little big dear... Besides, no one will take you up on your offer for the title challenge... The trade-off is just not really a price someone is willing to pay for, your makeovers sort of... Um... Have disastrous effects on your guests..." Kelly said to Bakla...

"What?!! This is a chance of a lifetime deal, they get exposure from my show, get a free new look and get a title challenge... It's a win-win situation..." Boy Bakla answered back...

"Um... I wouldn't really bet my life or my hair on that..." Kelly replied...

"You think it's a good deal right bro? A title shot by just appearing on my show?" Bakla asked Funnybone who incidentally is still sporting a green mullet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:06 pm

3rd Strikes "Walked Away" hits the speakers as the crowds stand on there feet cheering.
Kam comes walking down the ramp with a mic in hand.

Johnny Devil: So he was faking being sick at the PPV.
George Daniels: Johnny I dont think he was faking it an he also still looks sick.
Johnny Devil: Whatever lets just hear what the "sick" guy says.

Kam: Bakla you can bet ill be at your next makeover. I wont be getting a makeover but I will have something new about me. Ill be the number one contender and soon ill be rocken a new piece around this gorgeous waist.

Kam starts turning alil pale as he grabes his ribs and drops the mic.

George Daniels: I think hes going to barf again.
Johnny Devil: Oh my good keep it in boy.
George Daniels: I hope he does that cant be good for raiting.
Johnny Devil: Yea Kams like them Jacka** guys throwing up all over.
George Daniels: Yea but I think this isnt for kicks hes really sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:15 pm

"WHAHAHAA!!! See? I have my first challenger... I am a genius!! WAHAHAAA!!! Plus I now have my first guest in my first show for next season...." Boy Bakla gloated while Kelly rolled her eyes... "See you in my Makeover Mania then Kam... I'll be sure to have a large bucket set up just in case you are still having you little accidents... " Boy Bakla said to the puking Kam...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:29 pm

Some help comes out and start walking Kam to the back.

George Daniels: I wish Brandon would just release him. He is killing himself fighting without taking time off.
Johnny Devil: Yea I wish Brandon would release his barfing ass.
George Daniels: You have no feelings do you Johnny?
Johnny Devil: Yes I do have feelings and they say Kam is big "LOSER".
George Daniels just look away from Johnny speachless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down