United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BOILER ROOM

Go down

THE BOILER ROOM Empty THE BOILER ROOM

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Suddenly.. where it uses to be the arena’s boiler room... now a sign can be read....

"AZAGOTH’S"...

Inside, a heavy hard work of redesigning and restructuring was made.... Black walls with ancient cryptic Sumerian signs painted with something that could be blood. An altar with torches and black candles flaming can be seen against the west wall, and in the center of it a great mirror stands, a trapezoidal table with similar symbols in the front, seems to be waiting some sacrifice, it has a sword, a chalice and a bell.... in the middle of the room you can see an tai bag and a dark red “tatami” where Azagoth uses to train, and on the east, near to the door, two black leather sofas over a dark blood red carpet....

The place’s only lights comes from hundreds of black candles, candles of different forms and sizes, tilting and created strange games of light on every corner.... they look way too strange to be simply gamelights, as if fire has a life for itself, as if.....

Meditates in front of the altar seated in a “seiza” position, at the same time that seems to be praying in an ancient tongue, using a deep deep voice, Azagoth is thanking the ancient ones and the underworld to has taken his side this time....

The dark energy on the room can be breathen, an it’s feel dense, heavy and dark....

The flames from the boilers itself add another infernal touch to the whole scene....

Back to top Go down

THE BOILER ROOM Empty Re: THE BOILER ROOM

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm

*Azagoth is coming to the BOILER ROOM followed by ZOMBIE who don't stops drinking from an ancient cup...

azagoth reach the door an open it wide..

Here we are Bro... come inside, you are wellcomed in this dark place... please take a sit...

Azagoth point his finger to one of the black leather sofas placed over the blood red carpet with black simbols on it....

... I'll bring you something to Drink....

Azagoth goes in front of the altar placed far the east wall and bring some big jar and fills the cup of Zombie once more... then he seats in the sofa placed in front to where his guest is..

Well ... I bring you here to talk about some serious business... I bring you here to talk about unleash hell upon this federation... about take over the darkest forces ever... and to bring forth all the powers of the underworld... release the hounds of hell and make some pandaemonium here on earth....

I'm talking about being being tag team partners, and take this boiler room as our headquarters, as you can see, we can train here, we can drink, discuss some technical issues about our fights, but most important thing of all.... with your fresh supplies we can do black dark rituals upon that altar.... and then make some party with the bodies...

What do you think Zombie????

Do yopu like the place??

Do you like the whole idea???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:50 am

I Zombie looks around the converted Boiler room. He starts to slow his drinking of the blood. His eyes still black.

I Zombie: Its a nice place. The candles arent a safety hazard are they? he laughs and continues to speak when he sees Azagoths serious face Being tag partners with you? Helping each other in our own matches and the such? And then of course theres the ... blood. he thinks for a while, drinks some of the blood given to him and then begins to talk again. Very well! Partners it is! he puts his hand out waiting for Azagoth to shake it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:39 am

Azagoth shakes Zombie hand...

So... welcome home then... feel free to take this place as your own personal locker room... you can bring you stuff here if you want...

Ok.. let's celebrate before go to the GM office to official announce our tag team partnership... and to announce, of course that we are officially running for the titles, or may I say of curse...

By the way...

Do you want to start the run for the titles right now???

well.. give me your answer as we celebrate...

could you please bring me some whiskey bottle from that red mini fridge over there??? there's another gift for you inside....

Zombie opens the mini fridge... and when he takes the bottle out... finds a whole human torso without head, arms or legs... the blood still runs out from the mutilated parts...

I hope you like it Bro...

What do you think about the run????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 2:35 am

Zombie and Azagoth hear the Boiler room door open and close, and then hear footsteps walking down to them.
They wander who it is, they try to see who it is, then a shadow appears on the wall, they both jump up, ready to fight when The Destructornator appears from the corner

Settle down, I'm not here to fight!
Azagoth, I have seen the GM about my re-win, and I won't lose. This time you will know you have lost, and my name will be screamed across the arena.
I thought I should let you know, so you can get ready to lose.

The Destructornator then turns and walks back to the corridors of the arena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 4:43 pm

*Azagoth remains silent for a minute, with his eyes staring straight at the point from where The Destructornator disappears, his eyes was looking nothing, and the twisted smile of his face

See zombie....

That's what y was talking about....

I'll take care of your enemies... so you can take care of mine ones....

*Azagoth starts to play with some of the torchs, using it as it would be a martial arts weapon, hitting the tai bag really hard, when suddenly spits a enormous fireball through the tai bag straight to the ceiling...

That could happen to Anyone, flames can take his body and let him groogy for you bro...

I mean... just in case... you know...

so you the next week can give me a hand with this god bloody damn pain in the ass who just has left this sacred place...

what would be his deal with interrupt, with desecrate this hallowed place....
mmmm .... Damn!!!!

Anyway..

so... we're tag team partners after all...

You have not to worry about no thing....

Do you have some name in mind to our Tag Team???

maybe we gonna need someone in the future to work with us when we both are fighting on ring... but it's not an easy thing to pick up in a hurry... let's take some time about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 4:52 pm

I Zombie pulls a sinister smile. His eyes turn black.

I Zombie: Thats right my friend! With me by your side your foes will think twice about tryin' anything! We will silence Des....truc..tor.... or whatever his name is. And our tag name? ... lets throw some ideas back and forth .. he grins and waits for Azagoth to suggest a name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 5:28 pm

the boiler room Door start's opening slowly..slowly and then a shadow appears.Azagoth andZombie stares at the shadow till it comes...Saske

I just saw My good old tag partner.he looks at the bloiler room,at the sofas,at the carpet
Yo azagoth nice place u got here remeind me of the place i got these eyes.But.. i must tell ya.U don't want to mess Up with my tag partner.I've got his back covered all up.Soo do'n try doing trick.
And if u do!I'll put My Eyes On U!

Saske get's a cup fille's it with blood and start's drinking while he leves the boiler room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 6:44 pm

*Azagoth spits some huge fireball to the exact place where saske was... the flames expands slowly on the wall embracing it as a deadly shroud, and the whole room seems to be cleansed by fire

an turns on Zombie again...

As I said before...

What's the God Bloody Damn Idea behind all of this...

This It's going too far... Now he has taken your blood away...

i Think Bro... that the only way here it's bring ANNIHILATION to each and every one here on UFW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down